Stuff 'n' Junk

Monday, May 29, 2006

Ahh, the sweet smell of victory... hey, wait a minute... that's the stench of defeat!

So the winds blow from the west, and the prediction is for chilly and acidic conditions as rental-tenant relations go between me and... well, frankly, THE REST OF THE WORLD.

:(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnyway....

I got a reply here.... from Mr Adcock... one which does little to generate enthusiasm or belief that much will happen... but thar she blows... at least I got a giggle at the idea of the Janet reading what I said about the her.

Love and War, people. Love and war. *sigh* Why is everyone so angry these days...? :/

**********************************************************************************

(Presumably addressed to me...),

I am in receipt of your email with regards to your concerns about the way you were treated by the Property Manager at our L.J. Hooker Walkerville office.

Copy of your email has been sent to the Property Manager concerned for her reply and response.

This is the normal protocol dealing with any complaint.

Once we have receiveed the response we will evaluate the situation and advise you accordingly.

Yours faithfully

Name omitted because I've already put it here several times and I think it's funny to omit it now
Regional Manager

********************************************************


For my own further amusement, I think I'll summarise, paraphrase, if you will, what he's said here.

Dear Mr Whoever-you-are Nobody,

I read your little whinge about someone I probably know and with whom I am probably very close friends. This person, that presumably is a friend of someone else rich, will get a copy of your pathetic little correspondence, and she will use it to make you look bad in front of her mean-spirited rich friends, who are also complete bitches.

Once we have all had a good laugh at your expense, we will continue not to care about your pansy little fru-fru problems, and you and your whining will be filed in the RUBBISH folder, where you are presumably living these days.

Yours sincerely,

someone much more important and rich than you, who doesn't even NEED to be able to spell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home