Stuff 'n' Junk

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Tonsilitis as tonsilitdoes

Being sick is awesome.
a) You get time off work, fully paid.
b) Everyone thinks you're not really sick and hence you actually GO TO WORK because you worry and care and they all act like complete bitches to you, as if you were a jerk for being there at all. How DARE you be sick?
c) Oh wait, I was being sarcastic.

I hate my job. And being sick is good at least for the fact that I don't have to be there.
Seriously, working for Eva and Melina is like working for my sister, and for some boot-licking moron who kisses my sister's arse constantly and also tells her lies to make me look bad behind my back. The only difference is that at least I could respect my sister in that she was a complete bitch to everyone, not just to her employees.
The other day, when I watched my bosses sucking up to that bimbo who came through to inspect the store for safety compliance, I just felt so sickened and even embarrassed for them.
I mean, how can you degrade yourself that way?
But who cares? I'm in the process of looking for a new job. Hopefully a job which pays me enough money to LIVE.
And now, to sleep forever....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home