Stuff 'n' Junk

Sunday, January 22, 2006

You are all such utter, utter morons.

Seriously. You know what? I'm not even in a bad mood or angry. You're all just so amazingly stupid it baffles me every moment I'm alive.
Maybe it's my upbringing. Maybe I'm uptight. Maybe I'm blah blah blah. Yes, I'm sure you are all correct when you say things that make absolutely no sense and confuse me so much that I can't rebut.
But it doesn't even matter, because I'm sick of it.
The time is near: either I will rise to the challenge and show the entire world how stupid it is, or I'll just kill myself. Because I've lived thirty fucking years in this hypocritical, selfish, unfair and completely insane society, and I've had enough.

1 Comments:

  • At 02:31, Blogger Arithon said…

    Oh and PS pal, I put the word out and Betty BOOP here can look for work in SQUIGGLE-VISION!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home