Stuff 'n' Junk

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Fucking Xmas!

Are you doing anything for xmas apart from playing ricky ponting cricket?
I'm not.
But that's ok! And at least Tim is likewise on his own playing WoW; makes me feel like less of a loser! It always helps to know there are those out there who are lamer and less loved than yourself.
Anywho, I'm actually in the best mood EVER... and I just weirded myself out completely and will now STOP writing a fucking DIARY entry on my website... what in the fuck was THAT about...?

So for christmas Oscar and I took a drive to the beach. It was awesome; Oscar ignored me and played with people who don't like dogs, and who got angry at me and no longer like ME either, also he chased some dogs who belonged to people who didn't like MY dog, and generally had a great time! Did I mention that he rolled in and licked almost every disgusting thing he could find? No? Well... he did.

And in perfect Xmas traditional spirit, cops hooned up and down Grand Junction Rd, on the prowl, hunting for cars to defect. As I drove I saw 3 late model nissan turbos (turbo's?) pulled over. Merry Xmas, we hate you. Thanks SAPol; I can feel the love from here.
Love like a haemorrhoid.
Which is an interesting metaphor since the cops were essentially FUCKING IN THE ASS any teenage sports car enthusiasts they could find. Terrific.
The coolest part was the way Oscar insisted upon sitting up to look around EVERY TIME WE SAW A COP! But I didn't get pulled over; I think the cops were having WAY too much fun reaming the probably-defectable.
So Merry Fucking Xmas, fuckbags! It's now time to get drunk on my own and play Ricky Ponting Cricket, also known as Brian "Cotton-picking-nigger" Lara international cricket, or just Brian Lara International Cotton Picking.
Hooray for freedom of speech laws which allow me to say such racist and horrible things. May we never be without them.
GO TERRORISM!

3 Comments:

  • At 21:06, Blogger Arithon said…

    Who's Al? Oh, AI. Well, I always said that my perfect existance was a world of electronic clones who only do what I tell them to do...

     
  • At 03:39, Blogger Arithon said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 03:42, Blogger Arithon said…

    yeah i also put extra 's'...erm...s... into liscense and other words too. sorry. fuckin' toolbelt

     

Post a Comment

<< Home