Stuff 'n' Junk

Monday, July 24, 2006

Comments!!!

It just feels to me like I'm writing to MYSELF when NO ONE COMMENTS!!! COME ON NOW! I opened my stupid comments section up to anyone... so COMMENT!

I only even WRITE for comment... otherwise... I probably wouldn't even BOTHER! *cries*

Oh... and for those of you who wish to point out the irony that I never comment on any of YOUR blogs... well... that's because I never READ them! Because your thoughts are BORING!

So... yeah... you can see how you suck and I rule.

Thank you for your time.

P.S - COMMENT!

P.P.S - JERKS!!!

P.P.P.S - a frikkin' TWELVE guage! Whaddya THINK?!

3 Comments:

  • At 05:54, Blogger Alex said…

    Its "boobs" isn't it?

     
  • At 17:48, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ..yes...

     
  • At 11:05, Blogger Pablo said…

    Frickin' is spelled...

    ... as I spelled it just then.

    Retard!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home