Stuff 'n' Junk

Saturday, July 22, 2006

things that suck

a) I'm not going to see Zakk Wylde play tomorrow night. This sucks because Zakk Wylde is my second favourite guitarist in the world. It also sucks because Zakk Wylde is an awesome guy, too: regardless of guitar- awesomeness, and I would have loved just to check out his on stage 'tude.

b) The REASON for (a).

No money.

I hate being broke!

And I've LOOKED for jobs. The problem is that I'm only applying for really GOOD jobs, so I've had very little response. Which is discouraging...

c) a,b,c... layouts. I'm over this one. Time to rant "freestyle"

I've been applying for really rewarding and, while not HIGH paying, certainly not LOW paying jobs, and the thing that sucks MONKEY COCK about this is that I am MORE THAN FUCKING QUALIFIED for them, but I don't hear back AT ALL! Then I go along to places where I've applied and I am served by a complete MORON who makes a complete BALLS UP of the task at hand, whereas I, having applied for their job but not received the training for it, can ALREADY SEE HOW TO DO IT AND COULD MANAGE IT PERFECTLY WELL!

And instead, I'm sitting at home tomorrow, NOT WATCHING a guitar LEGEND SHREDDING HIS DRUNKEN FINGERS OFF AND SCREAMING OBSCENETIES AT ME! And 'why?' you ask? WHY?!

Because... umm... stuff... wait, what was I talking about?

Johnnie and cola is quite nice, you know...

Man, I can even put in classy and subtle product placements! I bet you didn't even NOTICE me slip that one in! It's like I just had SEX with you! YOU DIDN'T NOTICE!

Wait... erm... hmm...

Ahh I don't have the energy for this tonight. I'm really only posting because Alex asked me too and I felt flattered.

I'm tired... I'm tired of all the bullshit I seem to have to go through just to live. I want peace in my home, I want a nice little garden, with a nice little house... I want a nice yard for Oscar to dig up... I don't want to have to go to court over previous rental properties where I was royally fucked in the ass, or to have to look up my rights when harassed by neighbours, or to try to get my friends to pay their bills and debts... I don't want to have to worry about a bad credit rating over bills I didn't make... I don't want to have to stress over trying to stand up for my rights and still try to be a good friend... I'm sick of people trying to scam the system, cheating, lying and exploiting everything they can just to get a few extra dollars. I've had enough. I now know that I have to write everything down: who I spoke to, when, what about and what the result was. I need records and receipts for everything, all so that IF I HAVE TO GO TO COURT I will have some CONCRETE EVIDENCE and things will work out.

I am so over it all.

And what do YOU want to take from me?

I'll tell you now, I won't give it to you. I've had enough. I've given enough. I'm not letting anything go ever again without the biggest fight you've ever had.

Fuck you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home