Stuff 'n' Junk

Friday, September 23, 2005

>>>Employee of the Month<<<

I am September's “Employee of the Month”! Yay me!!

Apparently, doing the job of two people is a feat people appreciate!

Now while the cynical interpretation might be that the award is really the equivalent of a lolly-pop instead of a pay rise, a promotion or such, nonetheless I felt ‘special’. And not in a ‘special-ed’ kind of way… I guess I feel like I kick ass, and everyone knows it.
That's a good feeling.
Today made the whole thing ironic though – "employee of the month" was hung over and crawling around at work, barely achieving anything and doing everything wrong because he was too tired to think straight! I kept thinking ‘They’re gonna take this award off me so fast!!”
Anywho… today was weird. Nice, but shit.
I guess life’s like that in general though, huh..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home