Stuff 'n' Junk

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

FUCK!!!

So thank fucking god the status quo has returned and there is, once again, only ONE black haired layabout who gets in my way and sponges off me staying at my house; Oscar.
Ahh he’s such a good boy.
Anywho, I’m kinda tepid-drunk and ranting, but at least there is some ebb to the overwhelming stress which has built up inside me over the last couple of weeks.

Let me just say it once, for my own benefit…

FUCK!!!!

Some people just make me really angry. And then some people take it past that and just take every possible fucking advantage they can until they are told to FUCK RIGHT OFF, and I wonder how the fuck they can be so completely SOULLESS as to exist in such a GUILT FREE existence. Ya know, NORMAL people would feel bad for being such a blight upon their friends, but hey, who am I to judge? What do I know about normal?

Anyway… I’ve vented. I feel better now. *shudder* So dirty…

In other news, haha I beat Dan-the-ManMan at bowling!! Haha yeah take that Beardo! You suck!
Pity that god damn JAMMY BITCH kept bowling in the 150s… fuck… I swear I want to know how she kept doing that!!!

Anyway losing isn’t so bad, as it turns out. There’s Jack Daniel’s involved!! Also, on that note: Hey, cute girl who works at Bowland and is awesome: You’re cute and awesome! Let’s do lunch, or whatever the cool kids are saying these days. You’re cute.

Time, as they say, is of the essence, but I don’t know what that means. I think I have to stop talking now.

Until next time, GO TO HELL!!

2 Comments:

  • At 20:29, Blogger Charlii Fandango said…

    I feel your anger. You're much braver than I am expressing it on a public forum!

     
  • At 01:16, Blogger Arithon said…

    i find your public comment ironic, somehow.. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home