Stuff 'n' Junk

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Random thoughts on a Wednesday Night


Now thinking: I love how riding a motorbike makes even the tedious art of commuting seem fun.

Well it’s Thursday... no it's not. But it IS WEDNESDAY, and we all have at least one thing for which to be grateful: none of us will ever have to watch this year’s Ashes series again. Oh My Fuck Ing God it was painful. To see our “best” batting like a group of 12 year old girls, who aren’t good at batting… well, it makes one feel all funny inside. And not in a good way!
Something for which probably none of us DO feel grateful is that it is officially spider season once again.
Oscar and I returned from our little ‘walk’ last night looking like something out of the Mummy. Probably even one of the Mummies or something. I dunno, I haven’t seen it..
Anyway… on the down side, no one came to their doors to ogle the weirdo who plays his headphones so loud they can hear, dances, and sings along. Not sure why but I kinda get a kick out of being ‘the singing weirdo’ to so many people in my neighbourhood. I think maybe it’s because I BELIEVE that people need to lighten up and stop thinking things like singing and dancing are weird to do in public.
Did you ever think you talk too much?
Me either.
WOO! Mountain Goats!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home