Stuff 'n' Junk

Monday, August 21, 2006

Old Time's Sake...

I was telling Pip about the comic strip I used to draw, and how it was SUPPOSED to be funny when I came up with the idea, and my punchlines were always written with the INTENTION of humour, but every comic I drew was just depressing and soul-shattering.

And with those thoughts in mind, and my current unemployed (seemingly unemployable) state at the moment, it seemed fitting to perhaps revisit those two 'crazy cats', Tony and Grieg.

To my mind, this is the funniest punchline I ever came up with for Grieg. Or for Tony either, for that matter...

Funny stuff... relatively speaking.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:52, Blogger Pablo said…

    Considering my track record, I'm massively surprised that YOU are unemployable.

    Hook me up with a resume, I'll send it on to the bosses. Can't hurt.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home