Stuff 'n' Junk

Monday, April 02, 2007

I wear my sunglasses at night... etc

God I was sleepy yesterday. I had to drag my ass outta bed and sloth to work, sleepily hauling myself around the office and trying desperately to actually listen to phone conversations which threatened to lull me off to sleep, in conjunction with the oppressive stuffiness of the office...

My reaction times were about as quick as a dead rabbit's during our cricket game... but we won anyway! Thanks in large part to Baz deciding he would just bat, bowl, and field the whole game all by himself. Baz, awesome stuff. Sometimes it's nice to have a team, but when the team fails, do it yourself. Very Steve Waugh of you. :-)

Brain's been slow... worried that when I step up to full doses I'll be close to retarded... but hopefully I'll get better.

I feel better TODAY so with any luck things will improve once my body adjusts... we'll see how we go, I suppose.

God so HUNGRY! I just ate a packet of chips and I feel RAVENOUS!

I'm thinking of eating some chocolate but it's probably the last thing I need. God I'm going to get so FAT!

lol

ARGH!

I haven't noticed much change so far but I think I'm calmer... maybe heading down towards moderate...

We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • At 07:30, Blogger Pablo said…

    Ah, infernal kelpies. The best kind of kelpies.

    Also... actually, as I have to go to bed in order to get up at 6am to get to my not-quite-sweet-arse-job on time, I do not have time to write a discourse even vaguely qualifying as anything that comes close to PG's essay.

    Therefore I shall simply say... er... goodnight?

     
  • At 22:12, Blogger Arithon said…

    john - share your ridiculous views somewhere else. i'm not interested.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home