Stuff 'n' Junk

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Saturday Night

So I slept pretty well. Like the Doctor said I would, I found it hard to get up this morning. I felt rested when I eventually dragged myself out of bed though. At least I didn't feel tired all day!

I felt a little nauseous this morning, but not anything out of the ordinary. And I've felt fine all day.

Nothing else out of the ordinary: no tingling fingers... I guess I felt a little thirsty but I didn't drink much so...

I haven't noticed anything else different, either. :)

So... so far so good, I suppose.

I'm bored. I don't think I'm going to keep posting this. It's stupid.

2 Comments:

  • At 22:18, Blogger KimB said…

    the nausea part is just so much fun. I was just disappointed I didn't get the rare side effect of mine - euphoria. Now thats how they *should* work! :P

     
  • At 22:11, Blogger Arithon said…

    hehe :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home