Stuff 'n' Junk

Thursday, March 29, 2007

It begins...

The inevitable has happened...Tonight, I will begin my 6 month course of Anti-depressants.

I'm actually alot more freaked out than I even realised. It's scary to have chemicals messing with your state of mind and your mood. It isn't natural. It isn't right.

I picture it like a chemical lobotomy: they're chemically taking out the part of my brain that lets me be angry.

I know that's not how it works but it's freaky...

And yet I don't think I have much choice. I know I'm not ok, and I won't be just by thinking about it because my thought processes twist my perceptions and every result is a bad one. There is no positive in a life of negative.

This cannot go on.

But I plan to keep a journal of the ongoings. Keeping track of my progress. It should be interesting.

Maybe I can sell it for millions one day... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home