Stuff 'n' Junk

Monday, March 26, 2007

I get up

And nothin' gets me down.

I sit on the bus.

I know the bus route so well, I know where I am without looking up from my book.

The english in my book is so convoluted, I can't follow it.

For fairness, allow a man with limited understanding a respite from relentless lexicography, besides!

Erm... or such.

Today, I thought very seriously about handing in my resignation. I wonder if it is ultimately for the best... staying here...

I can't tell.

If i stay, it looks good on my resume for getting another crappy, tedious job... If I leave, it looks bad and reduces my chance of getting a slightly better job...

My ultimate question needs to be: should I put up with it in the hope that I will eventually get a crappy job I can tolerate? Or do I give up on a normal life now, and try for a job whoring out my abilities as an (quote unquote) "artist"?

Comics are more fun than phone calls.

Bitching is more fun than the things I bitch about.

Cake? I like cake!

Hmm...

Sorry... attention span of a goldfish, I have. Forsooth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home