Stuff 'n' Junk

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Do you dare? We could stare... at the fair... where..? etc

I've tried to many times to make you see my point of view but every time I open my heart you just close your eyes. And I think if you say one more thing I'll have to punch you in the mouth and scream until my voice breaks and my eyes fall out. Bleeding from your ears well I'm just bleeding out my ass and the hurt is really nothing next to frustration. If I have to say it one more time I'll fucking lose my mind. Please don't tell me that I'm angry I don't care.
Fair. Whoever said that life is fucking fair. I don't know why it matters so much but every time I get so down and I don't want to care. Fair? You call this mother fucking fair? This life is crushing out my soul I'm tearing out my hair!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home