Stuff 'n' Junk

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Rainy, rainy day

Your eyes are grey,
in this light.
It makes it so hard for me not to cry:
your beauty makes me want to kill myself
knowing what I put you through.

You cannot ever know
how much
I’m sorry.
But if you ever look at me again
I’m sure you’ll see
At least the part about
what you mean to me.

If nothing else you’ll have a clue
how little I wanted to do
what I did to you,
to you…

Forgive me…
…if you can,
because I want you to let go
of all the pain I caused you
and be free.
I’m just a foolish man
you don’t need to fear me.
Believe what you hope in your heart:
I never planned this,
If I knew the end
I swear I'd never even let it start

I love when it rains
It's like the sky is weeping on my shoulder
It hides my tears,
and people might be fooled into thinking
I’m ok.
I can be myself.
Because no one can be sure
it’s not the rain
that courses down
And saturates the ground…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home